Job Description :
Consolidated Logistic Services for National and International Defense Organizations National and International Defense Organizations
Manage live systems working alongside management and developers.
Responsibilities include supervising our Operations team, monitoring system performance
and configuring new software and hardware. To be successful in this role, he should have
excellent troubleshooting skills and hands-on experience with various operating systems.
Troubleshooting, maintaining network/ hardware/ software including firewalls,
router/switches, LAN/WAN and network security for overall networks and wireless
communication & protocols. Performs full supervision of technical staff.
Routing: Must have good knowledge & experience in CISCO as well as IP VPN, L2-L3
VPN, IGP, EGP, BGP.
Server and hosting planning and configuration
Management of vendors
incident response, recovery and change management.
Employment Status :
Educational Requirements :
Graduate or Masters in Computer Science or any Engineering discipline
Experience Requirements :
At least 2 year(s)
Additional Requirements :
At least 1 years hands-on experience working with cloud infrastructure with AWS and be
familiar with core services
* Linux certified System Administrator is must
* Preferred Cloud (AWS) Certified SysOps Engineer
* Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS
* Familiarity with Linux/Unix and Windows server operating systems and platforms
* Understanding of Cisco network and firewall
* Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
* VMWare ESXi experience is desirable
* Ability to create scripts in Bash, Python or other languages
* Strong work ethic, a drive for success and proactive attitude
* Excellent communication skills
Weekly 2 holidays
Lunch Facility: Partially Subsidize
Apply & Application Deadline :
Application Deadline – 14th March 2019
Mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with position written in subject.